Thursday, March 26, 2009

New bed!


So, Grant and I have been wanting a bigger bed for some time now.  A queen is great, however, when it is what I'm used to all by myself, you can imagine that I did some major bed-hogging!  :)  Some friends of ours were moving and selling their Cal-King bed, so we jumped at the opportunity!  We picked out new bedding and Grant was going to pick it up while I was at school.  A few days a week we drive to Victorville together.  Grant drops me off at school, goes to his classes, and then picks me up.  He always has some time to kill, so he said he would pick up the bed stuff while he was waiting for me to get done with school for the day.  Well, Grant did a great job getting the bedding and lots and LOTS of king size pillows. Bu I think that we both forgot that we were driving the truck that day.  So, I walk out to the parking lot to see Grant standing outside the passenger side of the truck with a funny look on his face.  When I looked inside the truck, I understood why.  There was absolutely NO room for me in there.  Pillows and bed stuff were EVERYWHERE!  We didn't want to put it in the bed of the truck because we were nervous itwas too light and would fly out.  So, we devised a plan.  I ended up sitting on 2 pillows, and Grant packed me in for the ride home.  Needless to say, if we had gotten in an accident, I wouldn't have gone anywhere!  


It was a very interesting car ride, needless to say, but worth it!  We LOVE our new bed and no longer have space problems! :) 

1 comment:

  1. CUUUUUTE! maybe you should travel like that all the time, just to be safe!! i think it's a good plan! ha.

    ReplyDelete